Commercial Truck Body Shop serving Dallas and Fort Worth! Our commercial truck collision center specializes in Semi-Truck and Tractor Trailer collision repair. We have an 18 bay full service commercial truck body shop that features a 50 foot paint booth. Our facility will accommodate medium and heavy duty trucks, semi-trucks, tractor trailers, buses, fire trucks, emergency service vehicles, fleet trucks, coaches and RVs.
Free Estimates! We have a comprehensive commercial truck estimating system that is accepted at all insurance companies and helps facilitate quick approvals. We will come to you—free onsite estimates where the truck is located.
Take advantage of our replacement rental trucks and don't miss a day of productivity!
You will get the best service, the best price, and the quickest turn-around. Give us a call today!
Collision Repair and Accident Damage:
- Body & Cab Repair – panel repair to full cab replacements
- Welding – Aluminum, Steel, Stainless, Mig, Tig, Spot Welding
- Fiberglass and Plastic – Repair and custom fabrication
- Fuel Tank and After treatment/DEF system repair
- Truck Accessories – lights, chrome, glass, bumpers, mirrors
- Truck Frames – alignments & straightening
- Semi-Trailer Repair – Roof, Side Panel, Doors, Floor, Electrical
Commercial Truck Paint Services
- 50 Foot Commercial Truck Paint Booth
- Computerized Mixing Room for precision color matching
- 3 Stage Paint Process – Clear coat application and blending
- Complete Truck Color Changes
- Touch-Ups blended to match existing color scheme
- Fleet Painting, graphics, wraps and vinyl lettering.
- Fleet de-identification , re-identification and detailing
DFW's #1 Commercial Truck Body Shop
- World-Class commercial truck collision center
- Exceptional Craftsmanship
- Fast turn-around time.
- Highly trained body shop technicians
- Free Onsite Quotes
- Complete and accurate quoting process
- Insurance approved repair facility
As Industrial Power’s Body Shop Manager, I will be happy to assist you with all of your commercial truck paint and body needs. It is my goal to be a valued partner and resource when it comes to maintaining your trucks. If you have any questions or would like to get a quote on any of our body shop services, please give me a call.
Service Department Hours
|Monday:||7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday:||7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday:||7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday:||8 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
712 N. Beach Street
Fort Worth, TX 76111